Stressed Out Girls
Helping Them Thrive in the Age of Pressure... READ MORE
Trust Me, Mom — Everyone Else is Going
The New Rules for Mothering Adolescent Girls... READ MORE
I’m Not Mad, I Just Hate You!
A New Understanding of Mother-Daughter Conflict... READ MORE
About Dr. Roni
Roni Cohen-Sandler, Ph.D., is a clinical psychologist, author, consultant, and lecturer who specializes in the issues of women and girls, parenting adolescents, mother-daughter relationships, and learning disorders. She is the author of three books, numerous scholarly articles in professional journals, and chapters in books on parenting.
- 5 Things NOT to Say to Stressed Teens
- Avoiding Bedroom Battles
- Clothing Choices
- Coed Sleepovers
- Computer Safety
- Hard Words
- Managing Computer Time
- More is Better — and Other Achievement Myths for Today’s Stressed-Out Girls
- Quieting Your Mind
- Sexual Precocity
- Six Steps to Less Teen Stress
- Sleep: It’s NOT Overrated!
- Social Groups
- Social Struggles
- Square Peg Dilemmas: Undervalued Girls
- Stop Procrastinating!
- Summer Days: Beating Boredom
- Summer Days: Sending Preteens Off to Camp
- Surviving the Holidays
- The Achievement Frenzy